Join Vertiba Inc. for the 13th Annual Dreamforce Conference, one of the largest software networking events in the world, on October 4-7, 2016. Located at Booth #2014 and co-sponsored with Publicis.Sapient, Vertiba is among 400+ partners showcasing over a thousand integrated solutions.
Held in downtown San Francisco, CA, Dreamforce is a celebration of innovation that draws over 150,000 attendees. A diverse community of Salesforce product experts will be on hand to share best practices, hands-on training, new innovations, and product keynotes. The event also features over 2,000 breakout sessions encompassing over a dozen different industries.
Visit our breakout sessions:
- Vertiba explores how Salesforce empowers human engagement that incites individual actions and more satisfied healthcare providers. Join this session “From Connected Health to Connected Well-being: Enabling Patient Outcomes” on Wednesday, October 5, from 9:30 – 9:50 a.m.
- Sapient Global Markets will host a session on Tuesday, October 4, from 3 – 3:40 p.m. “The New Asset Management Ecosystem: Drive Customer Loyalty & Grow AUM,” addresses marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with highly compliant and customized communications.
Participate in our client sessions:
- Learn how Dunkin’ Donuts turned static campaigns into living, breathing journeys, responding and reacting to customer behavior to offer an amazing customer experience. Join the session “Turn Every Campaign into a Journey with Dunkin’ Donuts” on Tuesday, October 4, from 1:30 – 2:10 p.m.
- Join the exciting Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Kickoff Super Session and learn how, through the SteelBrick acquisition, Salesforce now delivers sales quoting and order functionality directly in Sales Cloud. This session is held on Wednesday, October 5, from 9:30 – 10:10 a.m.
- Hear from Salesforce.org leadership about all of the work Salesforce is doing in the Higher Education space and learn about their latest technology innovations. Join the session “Salesforce.org Higher Ed Kickoff” on Tuesday, October 4, from 9 – 10:15 a.m.
- Allegheny College highlights how they connected alumni and students, through Community Cloud, and powered the new Gator Connect portal in their session “Gator Connect: Connecting with Alumni in New Ways” on Friday, October 7, from 10-10:40 a.m.
For more information about Dreamforce 2016, visit https://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/DF16/.